Join the Eco global team and help build the next generation of games and education.
Send resumes and cover letter to email@example.com
Strange Loop is looking to hire experienced Unity programmers at various levels (junior to senior) to help build Eco, the Eco engine, and future games based on the core technology. Join us as we work to bring games into education in a new way, creating worlds where students collaboratively apply what they’re learning.
- Computer science degree or equivalent in work experience
- Unity experience with a portfolio and code samples.
- Experience playing Eco and an interest in joining the team.
We are looking for 3D artist to join our team working on ECO and other future projects. Main focus of work is creating props, machines, vehicles and the environment art. Must posses a well rounded and polished skills. Successful applicants will undergo one month paid trial period, and if they fit the requirements will be offered opportunity to join the team permanently.
- Solid set of 3D skills: Proficient in Max and/or Maya, with ability to work fast and follow specifications.
- Ability to creates assets of expected quality while staying within the poly/texture budgets.
- Ability to work within schedule and deliver work on time.
- Ability to work independently (good self management skills) with high motivation and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sufficient 2D art skills (ability to create own rough asset concept art in collaboration with Art Director).
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Good personality and open accepting attitude are a must to fit within the team. We are a bunch of developers from all over the world, and each of us comes with their own stories and experiences.
- Ability to create UI assets- Icons and UI elements is a plus.
- Ability to create particle effects is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unity engine is a plus.
- Sense of humour is a plus.